The 82nd Tenth District Meeting will be from Thursday, April 11 to Sunday April 14, 2019 in Madison, Wisconsin at the Concourse Hotel, located at 1 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53703.
Registration (Online Only & No Late or Onsite Registration)
• Early Registration ends Friday, February 1, 2019 at 11:55 Central Time (Graduate: $175/Undergraduate: $95)
• Regular Registration ends Friday, March 29, 2019 at 11:55 Central Time (Graduate: $225/Undergraduate: $135)
• Registration will be completely online (Click Here) through the 10th District website including payment.
The Chapter KRS should assist any Brother without online access to register . The Chapter KRS should receive any paper checks or cash for registration at your Chapter and then should make the registration payment for the District Meeting online through the Tenth District website. Brothers will not be considered registered until they have completed the online form and paid.
• Golden Bridge builders pay a reduced fee.
◦ Brothers initiated in 1959 or earlier – Free Registration
◦ Brothers initiated in 1969 – Free Registration
◦ Brothers initiated between 1960-1968 ($95-Early / $135 -Regular )
Lodging: (We expect to exceed our block at the host hotel, so reserve rooms ASAP).
Brothers, our host hotel, The Madison Concourse Hotel, is a premier hotel in the heart of Madison.
• Guest Room Rates: $149 for a single with an additional $10/night each additional guest for the Premier Level. The Governors Club Level includes access to exclusive amenities including free happy hour and breakfast buffet.
• Hotel Parking Rate: $5/night with in and out privileges
• Hotel Registration Cut-off Date is Saturday, March 16, 2019.
• Omega Reservations: Online ( Click Here ) Or Call reservations at 800.356.8293 and reserve under “Omega Psi Phi Fraternity District Conference”
Hotel Garage has a height limit of 6′ 3″. If your vehicle is taller than that, please contact Brother Langston Evans.
A la Carte Meals (online only except Marchdown )
Brothers may only purchase additional tickets for the Golden Bridge Builders Breakfast (Friday), Life Membership Luncheon (Friday) and additional tickets for the Founders Banquet online during the registration process. There will be no tickets sold at the door. Brothers may purchase additional tickets to the Marchdown /Get Acquainted Dance online or at the door.
Madison Concourse Hotel, located at 1 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53703, will serve as the meeting headquarters for the April meeting. Each Brother is responsible for making his room reservation. Any Brother needing any registration assistance, please contact Registration Chair Anthony Burks at email@example.com or at 870.838.9665. You may also contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.338.4016.
Langston P. Evans
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc
Tenth District Marshal