IMPORTANT information regarding Achievement Week submissions. The information also includes changes to Form 77 and the online application for District Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Submissions should cover activities for the most recent fraternal year: 11/1/2011 – 10/31/2012.
- Submit only one winner per category.
- Supporting data is limited to 4 pages single-sided.
- See the most current Form 77 on the District Website (Click Here OR http://OPPF.org) for criteria for each award.
- Deadline for all submissions including all the awards in Form 77, Service Awards, and District Lifetime Achievement is Monday, March 4, 2013 by midnight. “NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE DEADLINE“
- All Chapter of the Year information must be an electronic submission in pdf format on compact disk (CD), digital video disc (DVD), or thumb drive. Hardcopy books will no longer be accepted.
- Applications will not be accepted without the Chapter Basileus and Keeper of Records and Seal signatures validating the content and good standing of the nominee.
- Use the online Application Form for the District Lifetime Achievement Award ( Click Here).
- Contact Bro. Charles Brown, Achievement Week Chairman, at email@example.com or 608-628-5516 if you need more information or clarification. Thank you